Perfect for large families. - $1500/night
Savor the views of the sun setting over the pond from this brand new spacious home, perfect for families and large groups!
Relax and reconnect with family or friends in this lovely modern farmhouse-style guest house, with high ceilings, exposed wood beams and an open floor concept. There’s plenty of comfortable seating available, making it easy to gather around the 85” TV to catch the big game or enjoy a movie.
The Main House includes four king bedrooms, and one with a full-over-queen bunkbed. All bedrooms include their own en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Each room has its own thermostat for customized comfort.
The fully-appointed kitchen is a chef’s delight, with thoughtful details such as a pot filler faucet at the stove, two gas ranges and two ovens to make cooking for a crowd a breeze. The custom-made dining table seats 12, with an additional 10 barstools lining the 19-foot-long granite-topped kitchen island.
Oversized sliding doors provide plenty of natural light and easy access to the wrap-around porch outside. On the covered patio, enjoy the view of the pond as you relax in one of the egg-shaped swing chairs or recliners (remote-controlled blinds are available for a little extra shade when needed).
The Main House at a glance:
- 5 en suite bedrooms, sleeping 12 -14 guests comfortably.
- Four bedrooms have king size beds. The other is a full-over-queen bunk bed.
- 6 bathrooms total
- Direct TV & Wi-Fi
- Each bedroom has its own thermostat for customized climate control.
- Oversized sliding doors just off the living area open up to the 3.5 acre pond and evening sunset.
- Large kitchen with 19’ long island, ice machine, dual gas ranges and commercial grade
freezer and refrigerator. Keurig and regular coffee pot available.
- A laundry room furnished with a washer and dryer to help with extended stays.
- Cleaning Fee and Taxes are extra.
- 6% lodging tax applied to stay